Wednesday, March 5, 2008

mashup of my favorite things

I found this cool website Kirna Zabete a little while ago, and it's THE perfect combination of everything that I love: cool fashion and funky design (of the store AND the website itself). For now, some screenshots of the site. I have to plan a little recon mission to the actual store soon, though. I'm embarrassed to admit - I have not yet had a chance to check it out... *cringe*

Here is the New York boutique:


And here is the Tokyo boutique, which in my opinion, looks way cooler:


In clicking through the site, I actually think that the pictures of the product and interiors aren't great - they could do more to showcase the clothing in cool angles and lighting. Maybe they can have me do some product shots for them...

And look! A call for new designers...


My friend Shelz and I have many ideas - maybe we should submit some samples of our tattered tees concept. My brother and I also have had many creative concepts - "Day o' the Week Wear" - maybe we should create some fashion concepts too?

Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Shelley said...

I think we should DITCH this FIASCO called advertising, and create a conglomerate of our favourite things: designer boutique/gallery/whorehouse/catering service!

YAY!